armor growing without reasons

wertzuio

Reaction score
hi

i'm trying to make my own map (something like a td or maul)
i tried to make the waves harder by using an armor aura which is leveled up via trigger for each new wave (german name is "hingabe-aura" for the basic spell i dunno the english one atm)

now my problem:
one of my towers pauses units if he attacks them permanently. after the units were paused suddenly the bonus armor grow bigger and bigger ( somewhat over 3000). I don't use any trigger for bonus armor and the level of the aura wasn't increased as long the armor growed.

i couldn't find any reason can someone help me?

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
I don't know about pausing, but can't you use a 100% bash? it works the same way and doesn't require pausing ^^

I have no idea why the armor went up:nuts:

N(O.O)B

Reaction score
Stormbolt is permanent if you add "0.00" into the duration field, not sure about bash though ;). But setting the duration to 10,000 seconds will just as permanent ;), hell, if the unit is in a TD even 100 seconds will be "permanent"

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
I thought Bash worked like stormbolt or firebolt, 0.00 is permanent. But if it doesn't just put the field to maximum and it will be the same:

99999 seconds is the maximum, which equals 1666 minutes which is about 27 hours, no need for more ^^

Olmeca

Reaction score
algo que puediera servir...

check every number, one of them would be wrong, if you want a pause effect on unit change "Animation" to 0% and "Unit - Pause triggering unit" wait a few seconds and change "Animation" to 100% and Unpause unit... etc, etc... :eek:
and armor... check your triggers, or make an armor ability with a few levels...

avalya

Reaction score
For pausing it, use bash with 0.00 duration (it WILL be permanent), the longest time, as far as I can recall (without shift-clicking) is 3600 seconds, equal to one hour.

wertzuio

Reaction score
probably you misunderstood my problem: the problem isn't the pausing/stunning of the unit, it's the infinite growing armor

@Olmeca: the armor value is in a leveled aura ability like i explained and in the aura is nothing changed but the armor si growing although there are no other armor sources than the aura

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.