Health Artificial butter flavoring ingredient linked to key Alzheimer’s disease process

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
He's more cynical than you guys. I know this guy like the hairs on my fingers.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Immorality are considered as a "Crime against Human Nature". Doesn't it?

You would ingesting human DNA It's Disgusting and Immoral!
Hmm so you see, gelatin made from human DNA seems too much like cannibalism to me.
Well, It might not be as bad as killing a person and eating them, but it is still a fucking form of cannibalism and It is very similar to murder. No matter what.

What the fuck are these people thinking. Seriously, this freaks scientist screwing with our food.
It's not about the food any more, they Just care about money and production, they don't care about quality and whatever.

Btw: Nyph . Go ahead say it again

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Immorality are considered as a "Crime against Human Nature". Doesn't it?
Define a crime against human nature.

You would ingesting human DNA It's Disgusting and Immoral!
Hmm so you see, gelatin made from human DNA seems too much like cannibalism to me.
Cannibalism - the eating of flesh by another human being. -Dictionary.com
No flesh here. Human cells.
Well, It might not be as bad as killing a person and eating them, but it is still a fucking form of cannibalism and It is very similar to murder. No matter what.
Murder - Law: the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law.
Again. There's no human being killed here. It's a bunch of human cells.

What the fuck are these people thinking. Seriously, this freaks scientist screwing with our food.
It's not about the food any more, they Just care about money and production, they don't care about quality and whatever.
You would too if you were facing the problem of feeding 7 billion mouths. At that stage the very act itself is the challenge. Beggars can't be choosers.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Define a crime against human nature.

Cannibalism - the eating of flesh by another human being. -Dictionary.com
No flesh here. Human cells.

Murder - Law: the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law.
Again. There's no human being killed here. It's a bunch of human cells.

You would too if you were facing the problem of feeding 7 billion mouths. At that stage the very act itself is the challenge. Beggars can't be choosers.
I'd like it 5 times if I could.

FireCat

Reaction score
But it's still unlawful to eat someone your own kind And do you "realize that the DNA is harvested from human stem cells".Which came from a human fetus. "You ingesting human DNA in some type of way it is this Cannibalism" Just sayin'

KaerfNomekop

Reaction score
But it's still unlawful to eat someone your own kind And do you "realize that the DNA is harvested from human stem cells".Which came from a human fetus. "You ingesting human DNA in some type of way it is this Cannibalism" Just sayin'
I doubt normal people find anything wrong with eating human cells, so long as those cells never belonged to a live human.

FireCat

Reaction score
Hahahaha Sure sure ^ HUMAN aka people DNA

Accname What do you think? Well, If someone chewing Or biting of your dick and eat it!
Wouldn't that be considered cannibalism?

KaerfNomekop

Reaction score
Or biting of your dick and eat it!
Accname's dick (if he/she has one) would belong to a once-living person. That's different from food engineered from human DNA - that DNA never belonged to a live person. There's no pain, no stealing, no taking. Just creation, and then engineering.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
What's so twisted about it eh? And Btw: you did forget this quote somehow hmm
I dont know how you imagine how a blow job looks like but neither biting nor chewing is involved, or should be for the sake of god.
Still my question stands. You said:
"You ingesting human DNA in some type of way it is this Cannibalism" Just sayin'
is cannibalism and i am asking you whether a blow job would be cannibalism for you as well since you will probably swallow human sperm while doing it.

FireCat

Reaction score
What the hell
is cannibalism and i am asking you whether a blow job would be cannibalism
Does someone eat dicks? Yes cannibals does that. But what have blow job to do with cannibalism or stem cells? It's a sexual act and nothing else. And the rest Fuck that.

Whatever if there's no pain But it's still Human DNA
No matter what.. I would never eat such thing. And I would never accept such a insanity idea.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
You have hairs on your fingers? o.o

Something like this?

stock-photo-48199-finger-hair.jpg

KaerfNomekop

Reaction score
^ I have no idea where that is :confused:

@FireCat: If ingesting stem cells is cannibalism, then what about ingesting sperm cells? Those have been in a human body before, and could have made a life if you hadn't swallowed them.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
Look what you'd done accname, now im reading this blowjob/swallowing stuff while im trying to study LOL. And firecat blowjob is the BEST, you gotta look them dead in the eyes and say im gonna jizz :O

Firecat do you even know what cells are and what DNAs are? Many other living creatures share similar strands of DNA or same structure of cells. So if we take a strand of DNA from lets say a monkey that is exactly the same as one from human would that be consider cannibalism to you still?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Look what you'd done accname, now im reading this blowjob/swallowing stuff while im trying to study LOL. And firecat blowjob is the BEST, you gotta look them dead in the eyes and say im gonna jizz :O

[...]
I am known to cause havoc, beware!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.