Health Artificial butter flavoring ingredient linked to key Alzheimer’s disease process

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... You don't suppose putting butter on barbequed steak patties is not normal?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
It's pretty hard to choose between Yes, It's Normal and No, It's not Normal. What do you think? ^ @tom_mai

did not understand a single part of that post LOL
Hmm I thought you were talking about a Barbecue cell at first. You see, A Barbecue allows for "the cell to soak up the smoke and rub flavors" and to become very tender and moist.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
The cells and DNA does not make the predator's tongue giggity with awesome flavors. You know that burnt DNA tastes only like fried chicken, and not smoked ribs BBQ. ;)

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Firecat, after reading everything you've posted on this thread, my only wish is that we still had a 'dislike' option available at this site. Your ramblings have legitimately ruined my morning. Nothing you've said has made any sense, you've contradicted your own points, flip-floppin' around like a fish outta water... nah, man. Everything here is just flat-out retarded.

Thumbs down for Firecat, today. Thumbs down.

Thumbs down, bitch!!!

FireCat

Reaction score
Hi Fatmankev, there's no flip-flopping back and forth. Just saying.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Dammit, kev. Why can't you" just" enjoy, nonsense for once?
Your sense of humor goes unappreciated! Always gotta fuck with me... come on, man.

And Firecat, the flip-flopping is in regards to the BJs. First, you say it would be cannablism:
Accname What do you think? Well, If someone chewing Or biting of your dick and eat it!

Wouldn't that be considered cannibalism?
So, according to this, you think it is cannibalism. Then, you follow it with:
What's so twisted about it eh? And Btw: you did forget this quote somehow hmm
Wouldn't that be considered cannibalism?​
Right? So you still think it's cannibalism. Then, you follow with this:
Does someone eat dicks? Yes cannibals does that. But what have blow job to do with cannibalism or stem cells? It's a sexual act and nothing else.
And now it's not cannibalism anymore. Gee, that was quick. Quick enough to flip-flop-flip-flop-flip.
That's how I see it, anyway. I'm just disappointed in your inability to provide any legitimate points to your side of the argument, and it's just created some long-winded bull that's not even a debate. It's just people, all the people, trying to get you to understand that what you're saying doesn't make sense.
And my fuck, but it ain't working.

FireCat

Reaction score
First, you say it would be cannablism
Yes isn't ? When someone take a bite of your dick. Like I said before. And again. What's so twisted about it, when it's true facts about cannibalism. Well, they don't hug it or do they? hmm

And you know what a blow job is. So tell me how that can be cannibalism?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I believe at this point WE'RE asking YOU if YOU know what a blow job is. If you consider the ingestion of any human DNA as cannibalism, AND you know what a blow job is, then it follows that you would consider a blow job cannibalism.

By the way.

Let me ask you every question you asked us about blow jobs being cannibalism. Just replace blowjobs with our previous topic.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, guys, chill, its the internet.
Firecat is a glorious example of how all debates on the internet should be. I mean, i cannot punch him in the face, i cannot tell his friends or family how stupid i think his comments are, he is completely safe sitting in front of a computer and laughing his ass off.
You just have to realize each time you post here you open yourself up for potential firecat-trolling action.
Just take it like a man and dont care. React by trolling back or trying to backtrack his IP to hunt him down in real life or something.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
If this is true I hope the fuck they have taken this stuff out of food. My dad has dementia and it is no joke!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.