Gaming ATI to launch DirectX 11 GPUs in seven weeks

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
For the past week and a half, we've been hearing rumors citing various dates for the launch of AMD's DirectX 11 graphics cards… ranging from GDC in China to newly invented delays that would push the launch window in to November.

However, all of these rumors are false, given that AMD has firmed its "Cinema 3.0/DirectX 11" launch. As tradition goes, the North American launch will happen in seven weeks in San Francisco on a very special place indeed - but we're not at liberty to say where the event will take place. All we can say is that it will be someplace that neither Intel nor nVidia would even remember.

Here's a picture of how DX 11 utilize its power.

AMD_ATI_DirectX11_675.jpg

Those who read this line, it's just an advertisement showing the names of the graphic cards.

New additional DirectX 11 is coming out. I bet Starcraft 2 supports DX11. Good luck to those people who found the place to buy ATI DX 11 GPUs in San Francisco, California.

Source.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Excuse my language...

THAT IS FUCKING AMAZING! HOW? HOW CAN IT LOOK SO REAL.. :eek:

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You guys are idiots. Those are pictures of the plants they are named after in real life.

Not models....

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
You guys are idiots. Those are pictures of the plants they are named after in real life.

Not models....
Oh come on. Seeing is believing. Believing is seeing. At least it get everybody's hopes up.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think you put the plants in your computer!!!?1!
Seriously, as models they don't look that amazing or beyond what other cards can do. They should all be the same pic if it's supposed to be a comparison.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
I think you put the plants in your computer!!!?1!
Seriously, as models they don't look that amazing or beyond what other cards can do. They should all be the same pic if it's supposed to be a comparison.
Hell, hidden messages!

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Well the post should be a little more informative, I mean come on, DirectX 11 is all about better detail in models, and showing bloody pictures of plants doesn't do much. Yeah sure, pictures will have more depth and detail, but no one cares about them. At least say they are pictures of plants before getting my hopes up that they are models.. :nuts:

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Well the post should be a little more informative, I mean come on, DirectX 11 is all about better detail in models, and showing bloody pictures of plants doesn't do much. Yeah sure, pictures will have more depth and detail, but no one cares about them. At least say they are pictures of plants before getting my hopes up that they are models.. :nuts:
It's an expected, and hidden event in the future. How detailed can you go? If you want more hints, you should read that Nvidia and Intel won't even know the whereabouts of this event taken place.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
It's an expected, and hidden event in the future. How detailed can you go? If you want more hints, you should read that Nvidia and Intel won't even know the whereabouts of this event taken place.

Lol now I see the white text underneath, please make it black so people don't die of excitment :p

Effane

Save/Load Code Tutorial
Reaction score
Anyone else find the names they picked funny?

Some of those are poisonous plants, and hemlock is even lethal in small amounts.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.