attachment point: origin, an alternative?

LightChaosma

Reaction score
i have a skill based of bloodlust with a buff that looks like purge on the origin of the target.

this looks great on simple units like wisps and stuff, but... sometime they get lightning at thier ass, sometimes a yard in front of them... it just doesnt look nice, is there an attachment point like center or so?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
as far as i know not, never saw something like that, best way to check it out would be to open a model with a model editor and look it up. but i guess not.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
"chest" maybe.
Though, then again, "origin" is pretty much available on anything, while chest might not be.
"overhead" also works on nearly everything, but, well, like it says, it's over the head of units...

LightChaosma

Reaction score
nope... chest gives exactly the same result as origin, past thier ass and a yard in front of some ;)...

overhead will be some last resort, cause on the units that this does work for, it just looks too nice for what its ment to represent.
overhead will also force me to find some other lightning like model...:(

woot

Reaction score
what units are you having problems with? it might just be that they don't have proper attachment points..

all the units i've done "chest" on that didn't actually have a chest it defaulted to origin..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.