Attack for Quest PLUS Hero Selection wisp destroy

Holygiant

Reaction score
So first of all, my question regards the common way of getting quests in RPGs, you attack a unit and get a quest. Now I'm wondering, how could I get it to give the attacking player a quest without them being able to repeat it over and over (get the quest logged 50 times). How would I go about doing this?

Plus, I'm having a problem with the hero-arena selection style. When you select a unit (put your wisp in the circle) it won't kill the wisp with my trigger. What exactly is doing this?

Thank you for all of your help, and for the time it took for you to read all this (plus the help of course :) ) I would like to add my first (few) answers rep ^^

Yoshii

Reaction score
create a boolean variable in your triggered quest like this name of variable is Questdone with an array size of 12
a unit attack a unit
cond; what you put
action: you probably put something liek create quest X or whatevger

action: if Questdone[player number of owner of attacking unit]=false then create quest stufff then set Questdone[playernumber of owner of attacking unit]=true

question: have "buying" unit get removed from the game.

Holygiant

Reaction score
For the first one, I thank you ^^

For the second one, I'm not using a tavern but the other way (with the circles >.>) so buying unit wouldn't apply, unfortunately.

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
i think in does with circles they are small regions inside that circles and they use a trigger with [entering in region ] and region number something like that

Yoshii

Reaction score
For the first one, I thank you ^^

For the second one, I'm not using a tavern but the other way (with the circles >.>) so buying unit wouldn't apply, unfortunately.

depending how your trigger is setup it should look like this
Trigger:
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Triggering player) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Wisp)) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game

it could also be owner of triggering unit instead of triggering player depending how you made it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.