Attacking without weapon...

aki15

Reaction score
Making RPG and i have custom units without wep so i need to make this system:
-Unit attacks enemy.
-Attacking unit haven't got a Weapon ( Miscellaneous item )
-He stop attack.

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
What exactly is it you're having trouble with? You didn't even post a question.

aki15

Reaction score
I need help with that trigger.
When unit doesn't have Weapon he can't attack ....
Weapons are Miscellaneous items.

xXGauntletXx

Reaction score
You mean:
Trigger:
  • Item class of (Item carried by Hero in slot 1) Equal to Miscellaneous or Item class of (Item carried by Hero in slot 2) Equal to Miscellaneous or Item class of (Item carried by Hero in slot 3) Equal to Miscellaneous or Item class of (Item carried by Hero in slot 4) Equal to Miscellaneous or Item class of (Item carried by Hero in slot 5) Equal to Miscellaneous or Item class of (Item carried by Hero in slot 6) Equal to Miscellaneous

This will work as the condition, just insert attacking unit as the Hero, and as the actions, tell it to stop attacking.

MiddleHanded

Reaction score
or this way?:

Trigger:
  • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Weapon 1) Equal to True or ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Weapon 2) Equal to True

xXGauntletXx

Reaction score
I'm guessing he has a fair number of weapons, and if they're all miscellaneous, my way would be somewhat shorter. Imagine if you had 200 weapons...

kingkwong92

Reaction score
Make your items have a orb of fire attack. Disable both attack1 and attack 2 for your hero. So when your hero has the item he will be able to attack

aki15

Reaction score
You mean:
Trigger:
  • Item class of (Item carried by Hero in slot 1) Equal to Miscellaneous or Item class of (Item carried by Hero in slot 2) Equal to Miscellaneous or Item class of (Item carried by Hero in slot 3) Equal to Miscellaneous or Item class of (Item carried by Hero in slot 4) Equal to Miscellaneous or Item class of (Item carried by Hero in slot 5) Equal to Miscellaneous or Item class of (Item carried by Hero in slot 6) Equal to Miscellaneous

This will work as the condition, just insert attacking unit as the Hero, and as the actions, tell it to stop attacking.
NOT WORKING.
Here's my trigger :

Trigger:
  • Attack without weapon
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • ((Item-class of (Item carried by (Attacking unit) in slot 1)) Equal to Miscellaneous) or (((Item-class of (Item carried by (Attacking unit) in slot 2)) Equal to Miscellaneous) or (((Item-class of (Item carried by (Attacking unit) in slot 3)) Equal to Miscellaneous) or (((Item-class of (Item carried by (Attacking unit) in slot 4)) Equal to Miscell
      • ((Attacking unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Stop

Condition too long it's full made!

MicroSheep

Reaction score
i dont see why metal's trigger wouldn't work?
just make it a boolean and give place the weapon names in there.
spoon fed is right.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Of course it won't work !
Now you will check if it does have a Misc item, and then it'll stop him...

Do this:
Trigger:
  • Misc Item Check
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacking unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Item-class of (Item carried by (Attacking unit) in slot 1)) Not equal to Miscellaneous
          • (Item-class of (Item carried by (Attacking unit) in slot 2)) Not equal to Miscellaneous
          • (Item-class of (Item carried by (Attacking unit) in slot 3)) Not equal to Miscellaneous
          • (Item-class of (Item carried by (Attacking unit) in slot 4)) Not equal to Miscellaneous
          • (Item-class of (Item carried by (Attacking unit) in slot 5)) Not equal to Miscellaneous
          • (Item-class of (Item carried by (Attacking unit) in slot 6)) Not equal to Miscellaneous
    • Actions
      • Unit - Pause (Attacking unit)
      • Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Stop
      • Unit - Unpause (Attacking unit)

That should work ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.