Autocastable "Mana Heal"

jnZ

I
Reaction score
i want a ability that works exactly like heal but instead of refreshing healt it should refresh mana. no problem this far but it should be autocastable (detect if nearby-allied units mana is not at max > if detected go to him and refresh mana) but i dont know on which ability i should base it to get this effect. heal will only be auto-casted if not at fully health and cant be casted if the unit is at full hp, the nightelf well ability refresh the mana to the maximum and not by an fixed amount.

jnZ

I
Reaction score
i already thought about the obsidian statue but exactly - i dont want a aoe. i already based it on inner fire but like i said i want it to be autocastable like heal > that means the unit detects allied units with low mp and refresh their mana, inner fire will only be auto-casted during fight at all allied units

131ackout

Base the mana healing on Heal ability, remove all healing effects

then make a trigger that when a heal is cast on a unit, give him some mana. :p

jnZ

I
Reaction score
Base the mana healing on Heal ability, remove all healing effects

then make a trigger that when a heal is cast on a unit, give him some mana. :p

pls read my posts before you reply

and Flare thanks for the info i never knew about a single-targeted replenish. ill try that

EDIT: the replenish ability works like the moonwell one but only for mana, so its not what i was looking for, and if i set the manarefrehsing part to 0 and do it via trigger the unit just wont use the ability.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.