Awww crap warfare +rep for help...

mushroom911

I think I should change my avatar
Reaction score
Like some of you have seen, me and a couple of my friends have been working on a map, i posted 1 of the earlier version in the projects area, well... we are in DESPERATE need of help... the base foundation of our map, the realistic shooting and aim.... is bugged... i will post the map and those willing to help, plz check out our map:D
The problem is, the trigger automatically targets and damages (if it) the next target of the attacker.:banghead:
so.... what happens.. and annoys us the most... is the sniper "If you attack, and kill with the sniper the next target gets shot at simultaneously, so this has led to 5 kills within a second:nuts:... (cus 5 is the ammo capacity of snipers)" plz help :S

ty in advance,, plus rep to the one with best solution :pView attachment 19662

Seannny

Why GUI when you can Jass?
Reaction score
Ill take a look =D

edit: What trigger am i supposed to be looking at? i cant quite tell which folder contains the triggers.

mushroom911

I think I should change my avatar
Reaction score
yeah about that...

The shooting trigger, all of them (even though different) are bugged, or something, i figured it might be the unit itself, wrong.... then aanother trigger might be causing it... atleast its a possibility...

seems everyone working with me is not on atm :p... and im at school so i cant post any of the triggers.... BUT i have no idea which trigger (if there is one) is causing this

even so the main categories im using is " auto reload, weapon abilities, and test on attack speed and range" if im not mistaken...

SWEET, fixed bug... a m8 of mine came with teh stupidest idea and it worked...... for some reason adding a wait timer... nvm +rep to someone

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.