Bandwidth Monitor

Whisky

Reaction score
Hey,

Recently a lot of my bandwidth has been disappearing, and I would like to know what is using it up.

So, if you know a program that is able to identify the stuff using bandwidth (and is possibly free), please let me know. Thanks.

Whisky

Reaction score
Local machine. All I need to know is which programs or whatever are using up the bandwidth and how much. I tried finding one, but they just show the total amount of bandwidth used, which is certainly useless in my case.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
for win7/vista there is a "resource monitor" that has a network tab that can show you what process is using up how much bandwidth, and also monitor it over time.. you can access it from the task manager or by typing in "resource monitor" into the start menu

netowkr.png

Whisky

Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot to mention I'm using XP professional with this computer, and the same thing on it, already forgot the name, didn't show the bandwidth users. But thanks anyways.

AnthraxXx

Reaction score
If you're on an unprotected wireless network then someone could be using it and stealing your bandwidth and stuff...

If you open the command prompt and type in: netstat -aob
then you will see a list of processes using net stuff. Check processes marked with a stat of ESTABLISHED will be the ones using net.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.