Base claim problem

Dem0n_Hunter

Reaction score
Hey, I'm trying to add base claim to my map which is similar to vampirism and I have this triggers pretty much(look in demo map) the problem is that I don't know how to add the units that will be summoned after the game started to the units who can claim. cuz in the trigger it chooses an already existing unit but I need to add units that will be given to players after the map started. and I need to add about 30 bases to the trigger. hmm what else, i think that's pretty much it. thx in advance and +rep whoever helps.:D
just a note to everyone: this map isn't mine and I didn't make it so don't tell me I stole it or something ;) it was in another thread

View attachment Claim System.w3x

Dem0n_Hunter

Reaction score
Ok, i think it's working.

Trigger:
  • Set Claim Units
    • Events
      • Map initialization
      • Unit - A unit enters AFK BUILDERS <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Dem0n_Hunter) or ((Unit-type of (Matching)) Equal to Dem0n_Hunter)
          • (Owner of (Matching unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
        • Then - Actions
          • Set ClaimUnit[1] = (Matching unit)

this is just a demo of what's it's going to be like. but I have to make it for every player and for the matching unit it have to check about 24 unit types. is there a way to shortcut this?

Dem0n_Hunter

Reaction score
Bump. I don't know why but the first time I tried this trigger it worked but now it's not working. anyone knows why? I don't know but I was thinking maybe put triggering unit instead of matching units in the "set claimunit[1] = (triggering unit) ??

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.