Battlefield 2 Won't Install

U

Unregistered

I've had this problem for a while. A long time ago i had to erase Battlefield 2 for technical reasons. So when i tried to Reinstall it gets fully done "Preparing the InstalShield Wizard" after that it just stops. It doesnt crash it just exits out of it. At first i thought it was the CD, eventually i bought a new game about 5 months later because i really want to play it now. And i still get the same problem. I have tried manually installing it, deleteing every old file. I dont know what to do, so can someone please help me, that would be much appreciated, thanks.

M

Mister

Use a registery cleaner to clean up all the files of battlefield 2.

Then you can install it again

B

Brandonbkl

Battlefield 2 Won't Install...

Well its probably lost data or something on the disc because i have had that problem before and my disc was all scratched up and you could see light through it so yeah. And that could be your problem.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Check to make sure that your CDROM is up to the task. Slow CDROMS are sometimes mitaked for incompatible hardware and the installer exits.

N

nightelf

I've had this problem for a while. A long time ago i had to erase Battlefield 2 for technical reasons. So when i tried to Reinstall it gets fully done "Preparing the InstalShield Wizard" after that it just stops. It doesnt crash it just exits out of it. At first i thought it was the CD, eventually i bought a new game about 5 months later because i really want to play it now. And i still get the same problem. I have tried manually installing it, deleteing every old file. I dont know what to do, so can someone please help me, that would be much appreciated, thanks.[/QUOTE try looking for datta you lost or missing thing or progranms you need to install:):):banghead:i been playing fo like 3 months lol

N

nightelf

Check to make sure that your CDROM is up to the task. Slow CDROMS are sometimes mitaked for incompatible hardware and the installer exits.
he might not be able to run on his computur lol depends on gaphics car and cpu and all that:D

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
when you removed the game how did you do it because you might have removed it the wrong way there for leaving old files still in the directory and not letting you re-install they game perhaps try formating if nothing else works :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.