Beserker Upgrade Problems

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I have been attempting to use the 'beserker upgrade' upgrade to upgrade different units. I have replicated the data from the upgrade, the upgrades used by both units and the 'Techtree - Dependency equivilents' fields as well as adding both units as able to be trained by the building that trains them, however, whenever I click on the building in game, the game crashes. I have no clue what the problem is. Can someone help me?
Thanks

Bankde

Reaction score
Because the building have ability to train both unit at time. (Both troll headhunter and troll berserker). Not sure if this is what you want. Yep, there is AI control which may cause game to crash and also many problems. If you read at my reference, there are so many problems that they say trigger is much easier.

Sorry to sorta-interrupt, but if you look at the Orc Barracks in the Editor, it has both the Headhunter and the Berserker in the "Units Trained" line. Then if you check the Berserker tech, it has that "Unit Availability Change" field, which shows that it's disabling Headhunters and allowing Berserker production. My guess is that you have to change the Berserker upgrade so that the "Data" category looks like this:

Data - Effect 1 Unit Availability Change
Data - Effect 1 - Unit Type Affected: Ogre Warrior
Data - Effect 1 - New Availability: Unavailable

Data - Effect 2 Unit Availability Change
Data - Effect 2 - Unit Type Affected: Ogre Magi
Data - Effect 2 - New Availability: Available

Data - Effect 3 Unit Availability Change
Data - Effect 3 - Unit Type Affected: Forest Troll
Data - Effect 3 - New Availability: Unavailable

Data - Effect 4 Unit Availability Change
Data - Effect 4 - Unit Type Affected: Troll Berserker
Data - Effect 4 - New Availability: Available

Then you have to change whatever building you're using to produce these units so the "Units Trained" line looks like this:

Techtree - Units Trained: Ogre Warrior, Ogre Magi, Forest Troll, Troll Berserker

There might be more to it than that, but that's all the advice I can offer on this one. Hope it helps. :y-thumbsu
Reference

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Still Doesn't appear to be working, might try the triggers instead as this is a such a hard to fix problem. Thanks :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.