Big Bad Voodoo Buff wont change

Mattador

Reaction score
I made a custom model for Big Bad Voodoo and placed it in the caster buff. The model effect works just fine so its not a model or texture issue. But what is happening is that the original voodoo for the caster is still shown.

Does anyone know if this is one of those spells that you can't really change or edit the effect of?

BTW, the target buff model is changed and works fine.

Ivach

Reaction score
I don't have WE on right now, but I think there is another field that you can change. Like endurance aura, changing the buff would only change the blue rings round the target.

Omni

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I've ried it too a time ago with another (normal) model,
changed the buffs, played
but still the original BBV caster model =.= i guess it cant be changed.

Magentix

if (OP.statement == false) postCount++;
Reaction score
For some abilities (like ensnare), you have to base your buffs on the ones that are used by the ability in order to change/remove the original buffs/graphics of a spell.

Look at the original spell's buffs/debuffs and effects and then base your custom debuffs/buffs and effects on those.

Afterwards don't forget to set the spell's fields to your custom buffs/effects of course ;)

Mattador

Reaction score
Yeah, it must just be hard coded in there that you cant change it. I'll just make a trigger for the effect.

mr_fj

Reaction score
It seemed stupid to make a new thread when I could simply revive this one, I can't make what Tom Jones say, work. I have tried everything. Can anyone help me ? xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.