"Black market" problem

DeathWing

Reaction score
Hello :p

I have strange problem.

I made item token that can have charges but can't be used and charges stack when you pickup another item of that kind.

I made shop where you can buy items for that "tokens".

For example healing potion for 2 tokens.
Idea was simple: I click on item I wanna buy, trigger checks if I have even one token, then checks if I have 2 charges in that "token" item, then if I have just 2 charges removes that item or If I have more than 2 just substracts 2 charges then gives me item.

But If I have 1 charge or none. It shouldn't let me buy item and theres a problem.

After buying item one time (Before buying it I tried to buy it without tokens and then using token with one charge.) I get that 2 charges removed. But when I buy it second time I don't need any tokens more cuz it's free.

Here's trigger:
Code:
Healing Potion St
    Wydarzenia
        Jednostka - A unit Zdobywa przedmiot
    Warunki
        (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) RĂłwna siÄ™ |CFFD90000Healing Potion
    Akcje
        Set TradeGood[1] = (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type |CFFEDBA00Arcanite Fragment)
        Set TokenReward[1] = (Item being manipulated)
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            Jeśli - Warunki
                ((Hero manipulating item) has an item of type |CFFEDBA00Arcanite Fragment) RĂłwna siÄ™ TAK
            To - Akcje
                    Jeśli - Warunki
                        (Charges remaining in TradeGood[1]) Większe lub równe 2
                    To - Akcje
                            Jeśli - Warunki
                                (Charges remaining in TradeGood[1]) Większe lub równe 3
                            To - Akcje
                                Przedmiot - Set charges remaining in TradeGood[1] to ((Charges remaining in TradeGood[1]) - 2)
                            Albo - Akcje
                                Przedmiot - Remove TradeGood[1]
                    Albo - Akcje
                        Przedmiot - Remove TokenReward[1]
                        Zadanie - Display to (All players matching ((Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) RĂłwna siÄ™ (Matching player))) the OstrzeĹĽenie message:   |CFFD90000You don...
            Albo - Akcje
                Przedmiot - Remove TokenReward[1]
                Zadanie - Display to (All players matching ((Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) RĂłwna siÄ™ (Matching player))) the OstrzeĹĽenie message:   |CFFD90000You don...
Równa się = Equal to, Akcje = Actions, Warunki = Conditions, Wydarzenia = Events, To = then, Jeśli = if, Albo = else, TAK = yes, NIE = no

Event is : Unit - A unit aquires an item.

Sorry! I have solved problem by changing events from "Acquires item" to "Unit - Sells an item.", "Hero manipulating item" to "buying unit" and "Item being manipulated" to "Sold Item".

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Would you be able to replace the Polish actions with the english ones instead of doing a key please?
It makes it easier to read :)

Polak

I am cool.
Reaction score
Here is the English translation:

Code:
Healing Potion St
    Event
        Unit-A unit acquires an item
    Condition
        (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) equal to |CFFD90000Healing Potion
    Action
        Set TradeGood[1] = (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) of type |CFFEDBA00Arcanite Fragment)
        Set TokenReward[1] = (Item being manipulated)
            If-Conditions
                ((Hero manipulating item) has an item of type |CFFEDBA00Arcanite Fragment) Equal to True
            Then-Actions
                    If-Conditions
                        (Charges remaining in TradeGood[1]) Greator than or equal to 2
                    Then-Actions
                            If-Conditions
                                (Charges remaining in TradeGood[1]) Greater than or equal to 3
                            Then-Actions
                                Item - Set charges remaining in TradeGood[1] to ((Charges remaining in TradeGood[1]) - 2)
                            Else Actions
                                Item - Remove TradeGood[1]
                    Else-Actions
                        Item - Remove TokenReward[1]
                        Game - Display to (All players matching ((Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to (Matching player))) the text:   |CFFD90000You don...
            Else-Actions
                Item - Remove TokenReward[1]
                Game - Display to (All players matching ((Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to (Matching player))) the text:   |CFFD90000You don...

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score

Sorry! I have solved problem by changing events from "Acquires item" to "Unit - Sells an item.", "Hero manipulating item" to "buying unit" and "Item being manipulated" to "Sold Item".

I don't see why anyone bothers to post here, nor does anyone want this trigger to be translated.. No one needs help anymore..

This should be closed to prevent spam..

THIS IS SPAM AS WELL :D//

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.