Spell Blade Fury

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Nice =)

The only thing I would change here, is chaging some globals into functions.

It's optional, but surely makes a difference in comfort for editing for your own needs.

Other than that; It's a well made Spell.
Though, I had trouble reading all this a first glance :D
So much hybrid stuff :X

anyways, +REP =P

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
>The only thing I would change here, is chaging some globals into functions.
Hm like which ones? a function for the AOE would make sense though, i'll get to that.

>So much hybrid stuff :X
Hybrid? :p whats the mean lol.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I meant the interaction with locals and globals ( though, I see that you are not using globals structs for reference anymore :X )

So yeah, pretty useless argument now xD

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Theres nothing wrong with [lJASS]GroupPickRandomUnit[/lJASS] is you really want to pick random unit.

lols.

edit. Then again your group usage sucks terribly. Thanks to Jesus4Lyf, I can now just give you a link without having to explain all this stuff again.

Thats cool.

edit2. Also you dont really have to create sounds alla time and destroy them. If you need to play many sounds of same itype at same time, you should just have some sound array for that.

edit3. Your texttag function leaks a texttag [lJASS]if u == null[/lJASS]

( Actually, Im not sure if texttags can even leak, since they act very differently from all the other handles and weird stuff like that. Havent tested that stuff. Anyways, its a easy fix with no downsides, so you should fix it indeed. )

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
>Theres nothing wrong with GroupPickRandomUnit is you really want to pick random unit.

Yea thats what I thought before >< I suppose i could add it back; it'd make the code shorter anyways.

>edit. Then again your group usage sucks terribly. Thanks to Jesus4Lyf, I can now just give you a link without having to explain all this stuff again.

Interesting. I'll look into that.

>edit2. Also you dont really have to create sounds alla time and destroy them. If you need to play many sounds of same itype at same time, you should just have some sound array for that.

I don't get what you mean. Example please. :p

>edit3. Your texttag function leaks a texttag if u == null
( Actually, Im not sure if texttags can even leak, since they act very differently from all the other handles and weird stuff like that. Havent tested that stuff. Anyways, its a easy fix with no downsides, so you should fix it indeed. )

Will do.

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
Bump.
The terrible group usage is fixed now, I think. ><
Can someone verify that the method for setting .randomu to a random unit is correct? Just want to make sure.
Fixed the texttag leak if [lJASS]u==null[/lJASS]

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.