• BloodMissle.mdx
  • BloodDamage.mdx
  • BloodBlinkCaster.mdx
  • BloodBlinkTarget.mdx
  • BloodShieldCaster.mdx
  • BloodSteam.mdx
  • New! BloodNagaDeath.mdx

Texture paths:
They all use BloodBlobs1.blp except BloodNagaDeath.mdx, it also uses the BloodBlobs18x8.blp.

Give credit to Vestras when using.
Off topic: lol, the package fills less than the images. :p

Attachments

• BloodBlink.JPG
    BloodBlink.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 278
  • BloodMissle.JPG
    BloodMissle.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 289
  • BloodShieldCaster.JPG
    BloodShieldCaster.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 268
  • BloodSteam.JPG
    BloodSteam.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 284
  • Blood Pack.zip
    36 KB · Views: 201
  • BloodPack.w3m
    53.7 KB · Views: 223

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
First picture looks to transparent, it looks like some kind of red water.

2nd picture isn't that clear, you should increase the effect a little bit so it's more visible.

The 3rd pick looks weird, I don't really know how I'd like a blood shield. It looks flying though, shouldn't it touch the ground?

4th pic looked like red smoke and it didn't really look like blood steam. Make it less bubbly(Is that a word?) and more splashy. If you see what I mean xD

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I really recommend you to check them out ingame, they look completely different. Then answer again.

neckface

terrain contest winner! :) dance contest loser. :(
Reaction score
Cool pack for a true blood mage......... a ...........Hemoturgist? .........Plasmaturgist?? ........Sanguomancer????:nuts:

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Hmmm, the wave and blink ones look like simple particle emitter recolourings (which is about 30 seconds of working, including the finding of the model in the MPQ :D). Even I (I!, and I know diddly-squat about model editting other than that) could do that :p

The blob... not sure what to say about that... it doesn't look like anything other than... blob... :\ What exactly is it?
(I'm too lazy to import and test, waaaaaaaay too much trouble :p)

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Hmmm, the wave and blink ones look like simple particle emitter recolourings (which is about 30 seconds of working, including the finding of the model in the MPQ :D). Even I (I!, and I know diddly-squat about model editting other than that) could do that :p

The blob... not sure what to say about that... it doesn't look like anything other than... blob... :\ What exactly is it?
(I'm too lazy to import and test, waaaaaaaay too much trouble :p)

Those bloodmissle and blinks look very different ingame, trust me.
And if you want the best usage of the 'blob', use it's Stand Third animation. :p

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
Cool pack for a true blood mage......... a ...........Hemoturgist? .........Plasmaturgist?? ........Sanguomancer????
Hemomancer :)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like them.

From the screenshots, they don't exactly look like blood (I am sure they are better ingame) but still I think they look good. Even if they aren't blood :p

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Hooray, moar repz!1

*looks at rep, sees it's the same, goes to the bathroom, finds a scissor, prepares to CRY, CRY, CUT, CUT*

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
To save us the trouble of having to create a new map, import the stuff, setting a modelfile to it, and so on, so forth. Makes things much easier for us, thus making it more likely that someone will actually test the thing in-game

Okay, I'll do that, I only need to finish the next blood model, it's becomming fregging awesome!
Updated.
Updated, once again.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.