Other Blood War

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
Blood War v1.16​
Strygwyrs Rising
Bloodwar116done.jpg

Blood War, actually done on May 2007, somehow I don't think it was good enough. Now, that it has became more advanced, I decided to upload it.

It's idea came from Dota Allstars, the hero Bloodseeker.
Some of the abilities and stuffs are edited for the minigame purposes.

Here's some Information about the Features and Gameplay

Map Size
It'll be a Tiny map. 64x64. Maybe in next versions there'll be a little expansion.

Players
2 - 12 Players, usable AI.

Game Mode
Free For All: All will become enemies (Recommended)
4v4v4: Divided into team 1, 2, 3.
6v6: Divided into 2 teams: Player 1-6 vs Player 7-12

Game Length
You can choose how long you're gonna play this game, I set it 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 minutes. The host gonna pick. (Recommended: 15-25 minutes)

Bloodbath
Back then in DotA, this is a passive ability for the Bloodseeker. Everytime he kills another unit, he'll heal himself for the percentage of enemy's maximum HP. So you can choose 10% - 100%. The host gonna pick (Recommended: 40%-60%)

Gameplay
Abilities:
Bloodrage: 80% bonus damage, damage per second, silenced, duration 10 seconds.
Rupture: Damage enemy as it walks, dealing damage based on Intelligence, duration 9 seconds channeling.

Attribute Training
You can train your attributes by clicking on the #2 Inventory slot. I'll advance it later. Each of them costs 5 golds. About where you get gold, will be defined later.

Agility: Each point adds 10 attack damage, increases armor.
Intelligence: Each point adds Rupture damage, decreases Rupture cooldown
Strength: Each points adds 80 hit points, increases Blood Rage damage, Increases Movement Speed.

Strategy: Build choosing
Choose the best build, kill, kill, kill, have fun, etc. in the game. You can counter your enemies' builds, or doing a teamwork with your team.
Agility Build, is weak against Intelligence Build
Intelligence Build, is weak against Strength Build
Strength Build, is weak against Agility Build
Remember, you can choose Hybrid, Str+Int, or anything else you want. So this game'll be a little bit complicated when the players take different builds.

Gear: Bonus Attributes
If you see the #1 Inventory Slot, there will be a gear.
30% bonus for highest Attribute(s)
20% bonus for second highest Attribute(s)
10% bonus for third highest Attribute(s)
If 3 of your Attributes are same high, you'll get 30% bonus for all of 'em.

You'll see also, there's a job written in you gear. Like 'criminal' 'killer' 'hybrid' 'tanker' and else. It depends on your first-second-third-Highest Attributes

Movement Speed
Movement speed is calculated: (Percentage HP) + (Strx2) + Base MS.

Gold
Everytime you level-up you'll get 5 golds. And some killing will help you with more gold. See below.

Killstealing
You must learn to killsteal, or else you can't play this game well, The pawnage will give you gold: (1 + 1/2 x Spree of your victim).

Spree
Spree here is the amount of players you killed, without being killed. I use sounds from Dota-Allstars for the sprees.

Kills in a Row
There's also a "Double" "Triple" "Quadruple" and "Straight" Kills when you get many pawnage in a short time.

Fountain of Health
You can see 5 Fountain of Healths, they'll heal your wounds, and they're supplying powerup runes.

Powerup Runes
You can take runes from Fountain of Health, or you can find them on any place in the map. However they will give you a temporary status. Only 2 rune is available now.
Rune of Blood: Heals 12% of your Max HP and boosts movement speed for 3.5 seconds
Rune of Refresh: Refreshes your skills cooldown.

Game Over
You'll see a Multiboard for the game, I had the idea from Dota-Allstars, and managed to make one in GUI, however, it'll give you minigame-informations about the players. Like how many gold they get, or how many runes they take, and even how many times they have used an ability.

Maps
Protected: Uploaded on Epicwar
Blood War v1.15 (Protected) Previous Version
Blood War v1.16 (Protected) Latest Version

Since my upload quota here is not enough, if you are searching for the Unprotected one, pm me your email. Don't worry, I'll send the map if you want to check it out.

Have fun

All triggering done in GUI, except some leak removals (of course)

I'll look forward to seeing your comments and feedbacks.

Maybe I'll upload screenshots later just for sightseeing.

Known Bugs
Multiboard: Attack Count and Attack Received, the count miscoded.
Terrain: If there are some stucking you, make sure you type -unstuck. You'll get a short blink.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
tested against AI. does look nice although the runes do stay there. ( a known bug with instant used items)
congratulations! nice game. keep the good work.

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
Just to remind you, If you want to request the uprotected map, give me your active available e-mail address, so I can send it in attachment. (upload quota here is limited... and mine is running out)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.