Bounce attack

Potatisbil

Reaction score
I wonder if its possible to increase the number of targets the units missile can bounce with only using GUI, not JASS (i have no experience at all with JASS :p )

EDIT : Oh and i meant for example : A unit learns a skill, change stat of unit Attack 1 - Number of targets, not a fixed number from the start.

excuse me for my somewhat bad english, but i think you get the point

Thank you in advance
//Potatisbil

B

brettruls

it is possible im not shur how thou id cheak the solo ver of mass td the un proteced 1 eather glave or multi tower should tell you wut you need to know

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I think you need to look into the huntress's glaive upgrade, and make it requrie a dummy unit that you give to the owner of the unit/hero you want to have the bouncing attack. you might also need to look under stats and change it's attack type to missle (bounce) or something like that

Potatisbil

Reaction score
Hehe, made it work by using 3 Moon glaive upgrade spells, wich all gave +1 to maximum number of targets and changed the stat : stats - upgrades used to use all the upgrades. The triggers i used are these :
Code:
 Untitled Trigger 001 Copy
    Events
        Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    Conditions
        (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Bounce attack 
        (Level of Bounce attack  for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 1
    Actions
        Player - Set the current research level of Upgrade Moon Glaive to 1 for (Owner of (Triggering unit))

Code:
 Untitled Trigger 001 Copy 2
    Events
        Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    Conditions
        (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Bounce attack 
        (Level of Bounce attack  for (Triggering unit)) Equal to 2
    Actions
        Player - Set the current research level of Upgrade Moon Glaive 2 to 1 for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
Etc.

Thanks for the help (wouldnt have thought about the upgrades if it werent for slapshot :rolleyes: )
//Potatisbil

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.