Bounty Not Adding Properly

agentanorxia

Reaction score
I have bounty on for players units, but when you kill one, it doesn't add the value it says it does. It has the yellow number float up, above the unit, but the gold added does not end up being the same number. EX I kill a unit, it says +50, but I only end up with 19. I have the bounty set in the object editor, and I'm pretty sure that none of the units are even giving the minimum. Whats the problem?

vaziocs

Reaction score
I have bounty on for players units, but when you kill one, it doesn't add the value it says it does. It has the yellow number float up, above the unit, but the gold added does not end up being the same number. EX I kill a unit, it says +50, but I only end up with 19. I have the bounty set in the object editor, and I'm pretty sure that none of the units are even giving the minimum. Whats the problem?

only goldy bounty field needs to be filled the
number of dice and sides per die need to be 0.

agentanorxia

Reaction score
Changed a few for testing, but it still doesn't add properly. It now displays the number I have in the editor, which is what I want, but the gold total still only goes up a small amount (19) for the monsters in question.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.