brand new Nuon N505 player in original box with Tempest 3000

S

schendstok

I just acquired a Nuon N501 player, so I decided that I should sell my spare Nuon N505 player.

I got the spare nuon player a few years ago because I couldn't easily get a real Nuon player (I live in the Netherlands, Europe). So I decided to modify my Nuon N505 player (as described on this site: http://www.debaser.force9.co.uk/,.But because I had no experience, I got a second N505 unit in case I would kill my first unit :D

Luckily the modification went well (I'm the one that pointed out an error in the original article btw) .

Over the years I got a N504 player and now a N501 player, so I don't need a spare N505 unit anymore.

So I was wondering, would anybody be interested in such a unit? It is brand new in the original packaging (but without the joystick modification).

I'm planning to put it on ebay (as well as my spare Tempest 3000, Balistic and Freefall game discs). Do you think the N505 would be more valuable if I modified that player also with game ports? (but it wouldn't be mint anymore after that) .

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.