BTF 1942 Help pls

Cician

Reaction score
Hi all . first time i need to scuze me for my english (im from Rumanian)
Now, i installed from CD the game, i join in game, is working 100% great, i need to play on the internet 1.6.19 and 1.61b i install first patch 1.6.19 and after i try to join in game, he make black screen i hear one sound and is back to desktop, i put second patch 1.61b and problem persis, great.
I hear about Debug for this game, i install it, i join in game and after im looking in .log file to see what error is givining, problem is here:
Debug: RendTexture: Unsupported texture format DXT3

My pc is core 2 duo E4500 (2.2Ghz). 2 GbDDram2, video Ati Radeon 4850 at 512Mb.
I have windows XP service pack 2 with directX 9.0C

Im w8ting for response to me, how know what to do for playing this wonderfull game please tell me, thank you verry much and poligise for my english language.

Edit: i trying with diferent version on video driver, still persist that problem :(

Cician

Reaction score
Oh my god, my father have pc like me but with GeForce 8800GT at 512, i put this video in my pc and install last driver.
Try to join in game and i have same problem, comon guys, 2 min its take to repley. pls
Thank you

Cician

Reaction score
Yeah, the problem was simple, i tell for know everybody, maybe in one day i will help many people with this, if u happend like me, don't crack the game with original crack from CD...download from internet NoCd bf.rar and with this u crack the game, this rar have in him BF1942.exe, BF1942.org and Mod.dll
BF1942.exe and BF1942.org u put in EA Games\Battlefield 1942 and Mod.dll u put in EA Games\Battlefield 1942\Mods\

And your game is working, no more errors about Debug: RendTexture: Unsupported texture format DXT3

Good luck.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.