Buff and Movement Question

futeki

Reaction score
What would be the best buff to give a unit and a way that makes every unit not of a certain type that comes within range of that buffed unit automatically move away in the opposite direction from the unit with the buff?

For example, say I have a large group of units in an area, when a unit that has a certain buff, regardless of whether or not they're allies or enemies, the units in that area move away in the opposite direction. Sort of like it's clearing a path through units. Or if a unit walks close enough to get the debuff, they're automatically made to walk in the opposite direction, forcing them to walk around or wait for the unit with the buff to move.

Essentially, I'm asking for a good ability/buff to use, and an example trigger of how to make a unit with a certain debuff move away from the unit generating that buff.

NOTE: The buff can't be Devotion or Endurance Aura, because the units I'm referring to already have both in use.

B0ndo

Reaction score
Are you making some sort of Positive/Negative charge sort of game?

Make a custom ability based on some aura (doesn't matter which) then make a trigger.

A unit comes within XX range of XX

The conditions of your choice which would be the buff is applied to some unit.

Then make your actions.

Unfortunately I'm not currently in front of an editor so I can't help you further right now.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
I would not make them, "walk" I would make a trigger, and every 1 second or so pick the units in range of that unit that has the ability, (or units). If its greater than 0, then I'd move them about 200 away, using triggers, as walking could get very buggy.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.