Build on Ramps.

Cheekything

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I cant seem to figure this one out no matter how much I play with the pathing, I dont want to change the unit's to buildable anywhere but it just doesn't seem to like ramps :thdown:

Cheekything

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Can you elaborate more on this.

I've been playing with the pathing in the pathing editor, how do you do it with terrain?

Arkless

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't have my editor right now but your question was asked some time ago in a german forum: http://starcraftmapping.de/forum/mapping-hilfe-f7/auf-schraegen-bauen-t1095.html

The solution is to "draw" ground pathing in the terrain editor. In the terrain editor (I dunno if it has another name, just the one where you create your terrain :p) you can select different stuff. Like the ground texture, creating units on the map, regions etc. one of those options is to create/modify pathing.

Cheekything

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Ok google translate is a bit iffy
"Sun've found the answer in NEM English Forum. You must select easy Pathing soil and paste it on the slope.Then you can build as regular."

from

"so hab die Antwort in nem englischen Forum gefunden. Man muss einfach bei Pathing Boden anwählen und es über die Schräge kleistern. Dann kann man da regulär bauen.

Anyone know what they mean by easy pathing soil?

The ground pathing allows you to walk up cliffs, the non building one doesn't work in reverse.

Rather confused still.

Pictures always helpful

Arkless

Reaction score
He says you have to put ground pathing ONLY on the ramps, then you should be able to build there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.