Building system

Reaction score
View attachment LastReplay.w3gI was wondering if it was possible to know how the "building system" calculate the new location of unit when they build something on themself or when the unit build on the hill.

(this is for a map I want to do for starcraft 2 and i want to recreate the building system)

Sorry for my bad english btw :D

If you don't understand what I want, you can ask for a video.

EDIT: I posted videos on gif format... Wont be long

Reaction score
Naw it doesn't only push to the closest side.you can check video 2 and 3 for an example. I need it cuz im trying to recreate Sheep Tag on starcraft 2 but I need to know how to calculate the next position of the unit

PS: The video are on my first post.

Waiting for comments.

Go at 4.10min for first example

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Cannot see videos, and am I getting it wrong or shouldn't this be in the Starcraft II Editor forum? :eek:

Reaction score
Not really because atm, I just want to know the equation to get the new location of the unit when it builds.:D People who don't play warcraft 3 won't know about this "building system". :D
It's a warcraft replay.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Not really because atm, I just want to know the equation to get the new location of the unit when it builds.:D People who don't play warcraft 3 won't know about this "building system". :D
It's a warcraft replay.

I assume you mean when a peasant builds on top of itself.

Do you need to make it like that? If I remember, after a unit like an SCV finishes, it will be stuck "on top" the building, and run around for a bit, and you can direct it en route to wherever you want.

Reaction score
I assume you mean when a peasant builds on top of itself.

Do you need to make it like that? If I remember, after a unit like an SCV finishes, it will be stuck "on top" the building, and run around for a bit, and you can direct it en route to wherever you want.

exactly.This is how sc2 works. But for my map, I need to make it works like warcraft 3.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.