General Businessman uses Aston Martin to decapitate himself in horrific suicide as revenge ag

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Businessman uses Aston Martin to decapitate himself in horrific suicide as revenge.

A businessman decapitated himself in his sports car to get back at his younger wife for leaving him, an inquest has heard.

Gerald Mellin, 54, taunted his estranged wife Mirrielle, 33, with threats of suicide. He even showed her the rope he was going to use, which he kept in the boot of his open-top Aston Martin DB7. The court heard that the day before his death Mrs Mellin had been awarded an extra £100 a week in maintenance from her former husband. Mr Mellin had then sent her a text message which read: 'Congratulations XXX.' It was the last time she heard from him. The businessman tied one end of the rope to a tree, then climbed into his Aston Martin and wrapped the other end around his neck.

Finish reading this sad love story here.

shawtybaby

Reaction score
Suits himself. In my opinion, I don't really care about him because of such a stupid reason as his ___younger___ wife for leaving him. Good riddance.

esb

Reaction score
I guess he really loved her, and it's something you and I won't comprehend until we feel the same way.
Or maybe he didn't want her to keep his properties, only he knows.

The wife wasn't pretty either o_O

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
if you love her so much why do u remove ur life insurance, put urself in debt, and kill urself making her pay a lot of shit, so she had to sell the hosue thingy. imo thats not love, thats hate. not even i would do that to hurt the person i hate most. either he was on crack or he was one fucken up man

esb

Reaction score
Everyone has their ways. I don't think he loved her either, but it takes a lot to take your own life. In the end, he screwed her more than she was panning to screw him.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.