Call To Arms Militia Text

orospu

Reaction score
[Solved] Call To Arms Militia Text

Whenever I try to customize Call to Arms spell, the text on the expiration progress bar always indicates 'Militia'. For example I want to use footman instead of militia but it still writes 'Militia'. Is there a way to deal with this?..

I thought maybe finding the related file in MPQ and then modifying and importing it into the map can solve problem, but if this be the case I still don't know which file should I seek in MPQ..

*** Solved.. Thanx Azlier: changing buff tooltip is the solution. ***

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
There is a buff called Militia. Have you tried modifying what buff your Call to Arms uses?

vaziocs

Reaction score
There is a buff called Militia. Have you tried modifying what buff your Call to Arms uses?

anyway if he change the buff it will still have a summoned unit name, the text is definetly in the mpq file somewhere just have to find it.

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I just tested. Changing the tooltip of the Militia buff will indeed change the text on the remaining life timer.

Vaziocs... that name rings a bell. You made some Art of Defense offshoot, right?

vaziocs

Reaction score
I just tested. Changing the tooltip of the Militia buff will indeed change the text on the remaining life timer.

Vaziocs... that name rings a bell. You made some Art of Defense offshoot, right?

y i made it, did any host it or u played with me... and 2 othermaps after that turned out better trying to find a site to submit them.
by the way u just gave me an idea; "what if" in the art of defense map the computer units were actually controlled by a human player that would just have to spam units to kill the other team ??

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.