2. Hitting my head for Halo 3
3. Lil bit Bored
4. Improving my Triggering

But now gonna restart from #3.
Dont worry :p

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
At last! This campaign is back, BUT! You are far too late for my help. I can only help little cuz

1. Enjoying School (Am I the only one who is enjoying school?)
2. Different Time Zones (GMT +8)
3. Restricted over-usage of computer
4. Little spare time on editing
5. Fellow Barracks Wars Helper (waaaks!' map, we are both Filipino and Cebuano and schooling so we have the same plans)

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Im damn Determined.

Right. After some World of Warcraft. I am DETERMINED to get map 3 done my today or tommorow. I Guarantee.

Be. Prepared.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Bump

Map Three is Complete! Enjoy. Tell me what needs fixing etc... Hope you find the nice little secret inside ;)

denmax

Reaction score
Oh, I thought this project is already dead.. Anyway I'll come up of something..

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
I need an idea for Landing...

Heres my idea so far.

The Lost Marine will need to build himself a small settlement to sustain himself in gathering materials for his ship. this will include obtaining wood and meat. 15 minutes afterwards, a patrol will inspect the house and find that there is an intruder in there lands, sending a raid party into the area. There will be a circle of power upon where you put the wood on to repair your House. (or give it to the house.). The meat will heal the marine. The attack lasts 5 minutes.

Thats what i had in mind. Any other suggestions?

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Sounds nice, you got to give it the rush feel though, Like in all futuristic gameplay (doom, UT2007, Halo, Unreal,) You got to make like everyone is running around and ghouls are coming out and bombs are exploding and by the way

Be. Prepared.
is acually You are not Prepared.. - Illidan

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
That is a good point. I'll try and make it like that on "The Final Push." Considering its the final level with aboms and ghouls everywhere.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Yeah, and make sure you dont stick to the, kill them all part by shooting, you need some unique way of getting rid of them, maybe running away and them being blown up, or going into some underground tunnel, you know.. =)

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Ideas. Needed..

Im still not as much happy with the Landing idea though, ive tried thinking of things but i can just think of anything. My original idea was:

The Lost Marine will need to build himself a small settlement to sustain himself in gathering materials for his ship. this will include obtaining wood and meat. 15 minutes afterwards, a patrol will inspect the house and find that there is an intruder in there lands, sending a raid party into the area. There will be a circle of power upon where you put the wood on to repair your House. (or give it to the house.). The meat will heal the marine. The attack lasts 5 minutes.

Im just not fully happy with this idea, i think the map can still prosper more. So any more ideas?

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Well thanks to the idea help around here... :cool:

I have managed to think of an AWESOME idea.

This is a Stealth Mission. I have reconfigured the Marine to have an Ability to fire, it is not automatic so to not spoil the "stealth". If you kill an enemy, he will shout out "Help" or whatever and the whole area will be fortified. The area is a Human Training Facility (like a medieval army base) and you must escape. IF you are caught then you can either 1. Brute force your way out (this will be hard.) or 2. Destroy the key facilities (Destroy the barracks and Tents.) - to do this, you will somehow "find out" about a Marine who was once stowed here and died, he had some plastic things with him. You think they are C4's and find the jail, using them to destroy the area. Once doing so the enemy will surrender allowing you to escape. This might take a while to do. So be kinda patient. There are also a few patrol paths of knights you have to avoid. There is one way to avoid the MAIN path, but i aint saying how :D

This will take some time... :banghead:

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Yo Monsterous, you just attached 3 maps, you do realize there's a campaign editor where you can put them all into one single player campaign and attach that :cool:

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Landing is 85% done.

Theres gonna be a boss at the end of it :D

Also. Do you think Voice acting should be inside? Its a question and i need answers, im considering it now.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Having problems with a boss ability :mad:

Ill find a way around it though...

Also answer the question previously posted!!!
Do you think Voice acting should be inside? Its a question and i need answers, im considering it now.

Answering will help loads :D

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Vacation...

Im on Vacation for 3 - 4 days. :cool:

Also, when i come back the map will be uploaded. Please DO answer the question, i need feedback and there is no-one answering :mad:

Have fun. Play nice. No Flaming. Or ill KILL all of ye...

denmax

Reaction score
Yey I'm back!

neway, I think voice acting is not essential to a map and, ofcourse, it is a challenge to make your voice clear (except if you have a "super mic" or something)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.