Campaign units in the editor?

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Your problem is most likely that you haven't imported the correct mods to get any of the campaign units. To do it, with your map open, go File > Dependences and add the Liberty (Campaign) standard. You can also do this in the create new map window.

We should really get a mod to sticky this. Otherwise I can imagine quite a few threads will open up asking this same issue.

ROTS19

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I added them but I still cannot find the campaign units. I looked in subfolders labeled "Campaign", as well as the other available folders, but they don't seem to be there.

Dave312

Reaction score
Are you using a new map or one you made from the beta. There seems to be an issue with loading the campaign units into some beta maps.

ROTS19

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I see what you have to do now. You have to go New Map and set the depency to Liberty Campaign. I was just trying to look for them in the default blank map.

Thanks.

Kelv

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Are you using a new map or one you made from the beta. There seems to be an issue with loading the campaign units into some beta maps.

If you have that problem, go to the dependencies and select the campaign story one, then use the arrow to the right to bring it to the very top.

Dave312

Reaction score
I wasn't having that issue personally, but it is good to know. Thanks!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.