Can anyone help me find a certain movie?

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
Alright, you see, there was this anime movie I had started to watch on TV a long time ago (By a long time ago, I mean something like 10 years), but I could not finish it because I had to go somewhere with my mom. Well, I can't exactly remember the name of it, I think the name had something to do with gardens or eden or green or something like that (of course I could be way off).

The movie itself sorta takes place in a post apocalyptic world where humans are fighting for their lives against another species (I think, or maybe it was just other humans, but I'm pretty sure on the other species thing), and almost the entire world's plants have died (or something like that); but there are these certain places where there is fresh water and plants and stuff (I think these places reflected the name of the movie)

The main character is a (light blue?) haired guy who's mom was killed when he was little. I remember he wore his mom's broken necklace, it was like a couple of crystals on a string.

Well, I'm sorry for being incredibly cryptic/vague here, but I can't give anymore description than that. I just started thinking about it one day and it drove me insane trying to find it on google with virtually nothing to go on. If for any reason someone knows the name of the movie I'm talking about, I'd love to hear it, or even just suggestions as to what it might be.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.