Can see projectiles through fog of war.

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
Title basically says it all. For some reason you can occasionally see the projectiles of units who have ranged attack, even through fog of war. You don't see the actual unit, just the weapon.

And this isnt a unit setting, because this didnt use to happen in my map and nothing was changed with units in the latest version. So it must be some global setting or something else interacting strangely. Any ideas?

tmow

Reaction score
thats odd...the attack range shouldent be greater than the units vision anyways but is the attack a dummy unit or is this attack a spell...or just a normal attack?

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
Just normal old attacks. Ive seen crypt fiend projectiles, skeletal mage projectile, archer projectiles, etc, etc...

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
Figured it out. So if anyone has this problem, it is because I guess all projectiles are considered neutral passive. I had given all players shared units and vision with neutral passive so that shops and other things could be hotkeyed... so to fix I had to create another trigger to remove vision from neutral passive.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.