Cannot play map when I use custom script

The newbie

Reaction score
It seems that every time I use comething with custom script I cannot play my map.

Code:
Custom script:   call RemoveLocation (udg_temp_point)

If I just remove that line I can play it just fine, but WITH the line...

Not able to play meaning = When I "Test map" it goes to the start menu in warcraft3, If I try to manually go to the map it doesn't show any teams, and when I click go nothing happens...

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are you using default world editor?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am not sure what causes it, but the problem may be with NewGen, because I have had that problem before, aswell as other people.

EDIT: 2500th post :)

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
And what is the exact name of your variable there?

Builder Bob

Live free or don't
Reaction score
The problem is a common one I've seen many new Newgen users run into, including me when I first started using it.

Save the map before using the Test map button. Every time! That should solve it. (To know your map is saved, look at the editor heading where it says your map name. If there's a * after the name, the map has not been saved after the last change)

RaiJin

Reaction score
The problem is a common one I've seen many new Newgen users run into, including me when I first started using it.

Save the map before using the Test map button. Every time! That should solve it. (To know your map is saved, look at the editor heading where it says your map name. If there's a * after the name, the map has not been saved after the last change)

that only happened to me after i started using vJASS

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.