Can't update to the last patch

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I had patch 10 until now, but i want to try out the new Galaxy Editor... If you don't understand take a look @ the screenshot I uploaded below... Can someone help me? Thank you in advice/help.

Yoshii

Reaction score
I had the exact same error before and I had to uninstall SC2 and reinstall and reupdate nothing else worked.

Igor_Z

Reaction score
But I don't have the patches on my computer. I update from my beta client... I don't have anymore space(I mean on my net because it is limited)... Where can I download them from(From what website that is)?

Yoshii

Reaction score
But I don't have the patches on my computer. I update from my beta client... I don't have anymore space(I mean on my net because it is limited)... Where can I download them from(From what website that is)?
I didnt have them on my computer either I had to reinstall and clicked on the starcraft.exe to update to the latest patch.

what you mean your net is limited in space? whether you download form a website or update through blizzard updater you still are downloading data

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Yes and I'll try to reinstall. You said it will fix this problem. I won't lose anything if I try... Thank you for your time. +rep

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.