Campaign Champion's Quest [Single player boss fight]

Okunevic

Reaction score
Hey , I would like you to introduce to my secondary project called Champion's Quest , which will be a single player boss fight map .

Note:This map has been started already since Black_Crown agreed to be the terrainer of the project !!!

Short Overview:Champion's Quest is a single player map featuring powerful and intelligent bosses , unlockable items and characters , over 200 different abilities (40 for each character) , Survival arena featuring 100 rounds of attacks , dueling zone featuring very well made AI , PVE mode with mini bosses and creatures , challenge mode featuring all kinds of challenges for epic loot . (well , not really a short review , but , oh well ) ;]

Storyline:Home town of Zink (name might change), the Champion of the Order of Light has been attacked by 7 evil beings , sent by Council of the Oblivion , all villagers were captured and the city was practically destroyed . Now Zink is the only one who can save the villagers from the evil beings and rescue the villagers . Who will be the winner of this bloody battle , Zink or the Council ? It's up for you to decide

Features planned:
Interesting and active boss fights (bosses won't just stand and attack you all the time , they will use skills , there will be special boss events , and much more)
100 round survival arena
Reputation system (reputation will be required to unlock new heroes/items/features)
Dueling Arena , featuring 1v1 fights against opponents with well made AI
Challenge mode , in which you will have to complete various challenges for reputation and epic loot
Hundreds of skill builds (Zink will be able to choose from 40 abilities allowing to try different builds when fighting the bosses)
Town and bounty (each time Zink kills a boss , he will gain a special ''Soul'' which will be available for exchanging for items in the town)
PVE mode (if it's too hard to fight the bosses , you can try Survival Arena , PVE and duel modes to improve your abilities and gain some extra loot)
Dynamic spells (spells will have nice effects , not just simple blink-strike ones)
Zone conditions (each boss will have their own conditions , for example when you'll fight an under water boss , you will have limited time before you run out of water)
Achievements system and unlockables (in Survival Arena , Boss fight and other ways , you will be able to achieve special rewards which will allow you to unlock new characters and items)
Difficulty Adjustments (you will be able to choose from different difficulty modes , which will affect boss powers and achievements system)
And much more , all your ideas are welcome ;]

Team members needed:
Terrainer - Black_Crown ,
Triggerer (I might need some help for some bosses)
Idea/Suggestion givers
Testers
Modeler(s) (for bosses) - Upgrade ,

That's the Zink himself (credits to WolfmanArc)
models_1944_screenshot.jpg

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
Message to Creator....
Ok, why would you take someones cool custom model and call it newanus? NEW ANUS? is this just a joke because I seriously don't think anyone would think that is a good choice of name... like seriously if you don't already know look up the definition of anus... and then ask yourself what happened to the old one for the player to require a new one.

Please don't go telling me your boss is going to be called laxator.

...and damn you start alot of projects. Why would you create a thread for this project and then head it with the fact you're not going to work on it until your other map is completed?

Okunevic

Reaction score
Message to Creator....
Ok, why would you take someones cool custom model and call it newanus? NEW ANUS? is this just a joke because I seriously don't think anyone would think that is a good choice of name... like seriously if you don't already know look up the definition of anus... and then ask yourself what happened to the old one for the player to require a new one.

Please don't go telling me your boss is going to be called laxator.

...and damn you start alot of projects. Why would you create a thread for this project and then head it with the fact you're not going to work on it until your other map is completed?

Name changed to Zink :p
Not alot , just 2 ^^

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
You could change the name on the main thread. :)

This sounds pretty cool, and I like boss fights, so I'll be waiting for this.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Uh, I just want to say that for the help you requested about ideas, we're always here. :p So, maybe once the map is more developed and actually started :))), I'll give ideas and stuff.

I could help a little with triggering. Not an expert, but if you told me what to do, I could figure it out.

Okunevic

Reaction score
Nice idea ;) But keep Newanus, made me rofl when I saw that.

haha :p

Uh, I just want to say that for the help you requested about ideas, we're always here. :p So, maybe once the map is more developed and actually started :))), I'll give ideas and stuff.

I could help a little with triggering. Not an expert, but if you told me what to do, I could figure it out.

I'm glad you want to help me ;] The terrainer has already started :p

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Triggerer (I might need some help for some bosses)
You mean all bosses? At least according to this:
Interesting and active boss fights (bosses won't just stand and attack you all the time , they will use skills , there will be special boss events , and much more)
Can't comment it much yet since there is no screen shots or anything but good luck.

Nice idea But keep Newanus, made me rofl when I saw that
God no, keep it serious or people won't really enjoy playing it... If you want humor in your game then keep it to something that actually is funny..

Okunevic

Reaction score
You mean all bosses? At least according to this:
Can't comment it much yet since there is no screen shots or anything but good luck.

No , I don't want anyone to fully script all of the bosses , just maybe script extra abilities , extra events or something
God no, keep it serious or people won't really enjoy playing it... If you want humor in your game then keep it to something that actually is funny..

I already changed it .....

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
>No , I don't want anyone to fully script all of the bosses
Then how will this work?
bosses won't just stand and attack you all the time

>I already changed it .....
Yes know I was just stating a point.

Sorry if it feels as if I'm sort of running you over or anything, it's just that criticism is good for improvement, just as competition is good for business.

Okunevic

Reaction score
>No , I don't want anyone to fully script all of the bosses
Then how will this work?

>I already changed it .....
Yes know I was just stating a point.

Sorry if it feels as if I'm sort of running you over or anything, it's just that criticism is good for improvement, just as competition is good for business.

well you know , bosses will have different events (for example a boss who ''has taken over some villagers'' will fall back , letting his villagers do the dirty work and then come back , and etc)

And it's ok , all criticism and feedback is welcome as long as it isn't : "omfg I hate this project bye noob you have no future" xD

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Good luck managing to create 100 different survival levels. Oh, and that 40 ability per class thing, you'll definitely need luck for that. And creating all these "intelligent, well-scripted AI boss fights." All in all, this sounds like a large project, and I'm not sure if you'll finish it. Not that I've ever finished any of my overly large projects though in all fairness >.>

Okunevic

Reaction score
Good luck managing to create 100 different survival levels. Oh, and that 40 ability per class thing, you'll definitely need luck for that. And creating all these "intelligent, well-scripted AI boss fights." All in all, this sounds like a large project, and I'm not sure if you'll finish it. Not that I've ever finished any of my overly large projects though in all fairness >.>

I WILL finish , but it doesn't mean that I'll finish it quickly xD
currently my main priority is making my http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=102046

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.