Changing a game

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
:banghead: Well, I'm working on another thing as I wait for ideas to "Aqua Dragons party" to pour in. BUt I keep having a problem. I remember that there was this realyl crazy game called "irish drinking contest". Since it has no sloped whatsoever, I really want to place it into first person view. The problem is, I can't get the camera to stay in front of a unit (I'm using a paladin as a test) so if you turn the unit, it will change completely. Somebody please help

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
why not lock the camera to the unit and make the rotation of the camera the same as the unit (its all udner the same function)<this is gui>

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Well, Actually I Already Finished It. I Figured Out A Different Way. Please tell me how i can let everyone try it out here. I never used the button. Which one is it so others can download the map? (I mean in TheHelper)

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Scroll down until you see Additional Options. Click the Manage Attachments button. Browse for your file, then press upload.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Well it looks like it's too big. So i'll just find some other way. Thx anyways.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
hmm what editor do you use? if your useing WEU then reopen the map in the normal editor, it shuld shrink it... or use vex's map optimizer (i think its vex... i dunno i cant remember the name, i forgot to get it from my warcraft move from main to lap >.<) , it shaves off unneeded codeing so that suld take off a ton of kilobites

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.