Changing A Map

SolEspada

Reaction score
hey guys i was wondering how do i edit seomthing from a map??
well are you guys aware of the map Fight Of Chracter??
well i gt this map called Naruto Vs Reborn ...i was wondering if i change something about the map...for example the music or the sound when they using skill...etc

so if you do konw how to do it please tell me..

P.S:im sorry if i pu this on the wrong topic or if i didnt read any post that have the same question.....im in a hurry when i write this

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
I don't understand what is your question..

and yes, you posted in the right forum

mylemonblue

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If it's a Protected Map (Crashing when loading map info, etc) then you can't edit it and asking here won't help.

Otherwise if you can open it in the WE then you can change the sounds/music.

DioD

Reaction score
protection is to prevent anyone from changing music and release "version by vasia".

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Protection could be that Unit/Data is invalid/missing on purpose so people can't reproduce fake maps and steal credit and stuff.

Rakaesa

Reaction score
Yo, people, either way editing maps that aren't yours is not supported on this forum. You could get banned for it.

DioD

Reaction score
woot?

Just imagine, you not able to deprotect other's maps (iam sure you actually cant).

Some one released map with custom multiboard you not able to reproduce, to develop such multiboard you need a week.

In case of no protection possible (at all, if map cant open in editor it cant open ingame) you need 10 minutes to make same multiboard, not week.

Also you able to spend this week for something else, pushing overall developement level.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
I see a heated doscuission and enevitable closing of thread coming...

I agree
woot?

Just imagine, you not able to deprotect other's maps (iam sure you actually cant).

Some one released map with custom multiboard you not able to reproduce, to develop such multiboard you need a week.

In case of no protection possible (at all, if map cant open in editor it cant open ingame) you need 10 minutes to make same multiboard, not week.

Also you able to spend this week for something else, pushing overall developement level.

There is deprotection but thehelper does not support it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.