Changing Buff Color

NineClick

Reaction score
is there a tool that can change the color of the Rejuvenation Buff? or how can i change its color? i want it to be green. pls help. thanks.

Baltazhar

Reaction score
The tool is basically just any photo editing program.

You will have to export, or find the Rejuvenation icon, change the color in a photo program, then importing it into your map.

NineClick

Reaction score
have to export, or find the Rejuvenation icon

what i mean is.. "the buff".. not the icon. u know. the color yellow thing surrounding the player when he uses that skill. how can i change its color.

Baltazhar

Reaction score
Oh, so it's the animation that get's shown in the unit with the Rejuvenation buff? Sorry, my mistake.

That is under the Rejuvenation Buff, in Object Editor. You can't change the color of an animation unless you export it, change the color in some 3d model viewer, then import it again.
But you can try to find something that looks like what you need. Just change the Animation - Target field in the buff, again, location in the Object Editor under the tab Buff/Effect.

PooBucket

Reaction score
I would be too lazy to do the stuff above if it's what I think... but I would probably just get a useless unit that has the rejuvanation model but with 255 green tinting colour and 0 red 0 blue. Then just stick it on the buff, Art - Target - Green Rejuvanation Model. It should work :shades:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.