Changing items in stock for shop

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hello!

I wonder if there's any way to change the number of items in stock in a shop? Example: My shop sells Boots of Speed. Maximum stock number is 15, but 5 has been bought in a recent time, so now there's only 10 in stock. The replenish time however is 10 sec, but I would like the stock to contain 13 Boots of Speed instead of 10, and I want to do this instantly. How can I do this?

Edit: Is there any way to make a shop sell an item, or to make a unit buy an item? Because then I could set the replenish interval for a really long time and just make a dummy unit buy items untill I reach the prefered count.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Only if your shop got the "sell item" ability you can use the actions "Neutral building - remove item type from shop" and of course the equivalent to add them again. When adding item types to shops you can set the stock and max stock values.

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 003
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) skips a cinematic sequence
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Neutral Building - Remove Orb of Darkness from Arcane Vault 0000 <gen>

Took a Arcane Vault, made it sell Orb of Darkness and added "Sell items" to it. Nothing happens?

Edit: NVM, got it to work. Thanks a lot! I'm really surprised that there was such a clean solution!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.