changing the attack speed per second

sithin

Reaction score
is it posible or any ideas on how to add lets say an ability that takes 0.50 seconds off ur attack speed? not just 50%
cos if a unit had a base of 10 second attack speed 50% would increase it to 8 seconds.

ZelNaga

Reaction score
Not fully sure but maybe.

Unit attack speed = 10 - (0.5 + ( 0.5 x (Skill's level -1)))
so if the skills level is 4 then it's reduced to 3 cause of the -1, then x 0.5 which is 1.5 then + 0.5 to make it 2 which would be the correct amount if each level reduced attack speed by 0.5 seconds each level.

Not sure if it's right, or even close. I'm not infront of WE atm and I'm not that great at this. =D

sithin

Reaction score
no i dont want it to take off 2 seconds thats just saying what 50% does, i want a trigger or ablilty to take off 0.5 seconds on any base speed wether it be 2 or 5 or 10 seconds

ZelNaga

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I put. I just used an example that if the level of the ability was at level 4 it would take off ( Lvl1 0.5 + Lvl2 0.5 + Lvl3 0.5 + Lvl4 0.5) which would be 2 seconds. If it's just something that has only one level then just

Event:Learns an ability
Condition:Ability being learned = Ability X
Action:Unit Speed = (10-0.5)

sithin

Reaction score
hmmmm its given me an idea tho, since theres no + attack speed trigger, well in gui. +rep for helping anyway

ZelNaga

Reaction score
There may not be a + attack speed in GUI but isn't there a Set Unit Attack Speed?

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
create a dummy ability (+movement speed, like bloodlust) with many levels, then increase level of the ability to dummy every period.

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
When starting the trigger, set an integer variable to 1. Then create a trigger tat execute every 0.5 seconds, actions there put dummy and cast ability to caster and set the integer variable = integer variable + 1

sithin

Reaction score
what ability? what? huh? how is that gona increase my attack speed by 0.5 seconds?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.