Code:
Pray to Naaru
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Pray to Naaru 
    Actions
        Set PN_Health = 1000000000.00
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        PN_Active Equal to False
                        ((Owner of (Picked unit)) is an ally of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True
                        ((Picked player) controller) Equal to User
                        ((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
                        (Percentage life of (Picked unit)) Less than PN_Health
                    Then - Actions
                        Set PN_Health = (Percentage life of (Picked unit))
                        Set PN_Target = (Picked unit)
                        Set PN_Active = True
                    Else - Actions
                        Do nothing
            If - Conditions
                PN_Active Equal to True
            Then - Actions
                    If - Conditions
                        (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to 90
                    Then - Actions
                        Wait 0.50 seconds
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of PN_Target using Abilities\Spells\Other\Monsoon\MonsoonBoltTarget.mdl
                        Wait 0.10 seconds
                        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the chest of PN_Target using Abilities\Spells\Undead\VampiricAura\VampiricAuraTarget.mdl
                        Unit - Set life of PN_Target to ((Life of PN_Target) + ((Real((Level of Pray to Naaru  for (Triggering unit)))) x 150.00))
                        Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (Healed  + (String(((Integer((Life of (Triggering unit)))) + 1)))) at (Position of PN_Target) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (0.00%, 0.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
                        Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
                        Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 3.50 seconds
                        Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 0.00 seconds
                        Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 15.00 towards 90.00 degrees
                        Wait 0.40 seconds
                        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
                        Trigger - Run (This trigger) (ignoring conditions)
                    Else - Actions
                        Game - Display to (All allies of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) for 10.00 seconds the text: ((A'dal: Sorry  + (Name of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))) + , My powers are not strong enough.)
                        Floating Text - Create floating text that reads FAILED! at (Position of PN_Target) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
                        Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
                        Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 3.50 seconds
                        Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 0.00 seconds
                        Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 15.00 towards 90.00 degrees
                        Set PN_Target = No unit
                        Set PN_Active = False
            Else - Actions

I've had this trigger work before, but I've modified it so it has more restrictions on who it will choose and it doesn't seem to work anymore. I also transferred it to a new map. It doesn't seem to want to choose any unit at all.
What the trigger is supposed to do, at least the first half of it, is choose the hero with the lowest health on your team. Can someone help me figure out the reason why it doesn't seem to pick any unit?

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
It heals the unit by 150 per 0.4 seconds 90% of the time?

The problem is ...

Code:
((Picked player) controller) Equal to User

... what picked player?

Kelv

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I switched it to 90% just for testing because it didn't want to have to deal with the low percentage. Also, shouldn't the wait .5 plus .1 plus .4 equal a whole second?

Thanks for the help anyways, that was one of the new conditions that I added recently, I guess I'll have to change it to (Owner of Picked Player is equal to user)

I have an additional question if you don't mind answering, can I classify a hero, as a unit? just so it doesn't pass the, triggering unit is a hero conditions, and yet still have all the functions of a hero?

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
No.
A Hero is a Hero and a Normal unit is a Normal unit.
Be one of them or none at all.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.