Clock Tournament (sidescroll shooting game! Fun!)

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
Awesome sidescrolling shooting game I found on newgrounds some time ago (Clock Day '06), it is really fun and hard if you play against alot of computers at once! Enjoy!

Author's comments:

Sidescrolling clock-themed shooter with Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Defend the Base, and Team Deathmatch modes. Inspired heavily by Soldat. Similar to a sideways Counter-Strike. I put well over a hundred hours into this getting it as polished as possible considering the deadline! Happy Clock Day everyone! I just barely made it :p.

Launch The Game!

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
It seemed kind of unbalanced, and annoying. The Jump didn't seem to go high enough, and you were waaay too zoomed in on your character to do anything. The level was too small, and it wasn't much fun, :eek: Although it did have Soldat sounds.

Soldat is much better :)

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
Lol you sure are picky, I love that game, I do not think you are too far zoomed in, jump is useless though but the main "get up" thing to use is the jetpack. I don't see why you think it is unbalanced, heck, maybe that is just because you suck at it :p

On another note, I got no idea what Soldat is.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
www.soldat.pl

It's a bit like that game, and the graphics are horrible, but everything else is highly addictive. There's also an online game, but the bots are just as fun as playing a person. :p You can even mod the weapons if you look into the txt file in the main folder.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.