clone(illusion) spell ideas needed

LightChaosma

Reaction score
Ideas: 5/7

hi, i'm making a spellpack with only spells that use clones(illusions)

i've got my first spell finished, this first spell creates a circle of clones arround the targeted unit and then 1 by one run at the target. (idea "stolen" from xenim666(did sent him a PM about this, no reply though...))

my other ideas are
- clone line > creates 10 clonens, 5 on each side, then runs straight forward, caster first, 0.1 second later the 2 next to him, 0.1 second later next to those etc, to get a V like shape. clones deal 25% damage and take 150%
note, caster will be a random 1 in the line so the oponents dont just attack the center 1.

- clone strike
creates 2 clones, trapping an enemy inside a triagle, each stabbing the target 3 times, each stab deals 400% damage (only the real one actually damages, the othere ones are for the effect)

- Have a spell that creates a copy of all units around the unit(of allies and enemy unit, though they all belong to the hero), the copies do 50% damage and get 150% damage, but have a very short life span.

-Clone Strike - (passive) - each attack has a % chance to create a clone that then does like an omnislash type move, each attack dealing less damage and the clone fadeing more after each one, clone disappears after the move is completed.

-???

i want the spellpack to contain 7 skills... up to now i have 1 done, and 2 in my head, any ideas, make them as complicated as you want, i'm convinced they are easier than the one i already have(10 triggers to keep it functioning, and still not 100% MUI:mad: > in my eyes unfixable why? see spoiler)
this trigger uses wand of illusions to create its clones, and i have to detect these somehow. the detection i got by looking for a spawned unit of unittype caster with the buff illusion, to do this, i added a dummy to a dummygroup, for custom value stuff to keep it MUI, when 2 units of the same unittype cast this spell within 0.25 seconds of eachother things will go wrong... triggers? dont ask for them unless you are VERY!!! bored

sidenote > should this be in members projects or so??

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Here are a few ideas.

Have a spell that creates a copy of all units around the unit(of allies and enemy unit, though they all belong to the hero), the copies do 50% damage and get 150% damage, but have a very short life span.

Have another one that's like blink, but leaves a decoy in the unit's place, the decoy takes 100% damage but can not attack.

Charapanga

Reaction score
Hmm, only thing i can think of is...

Illusion strike:

Blinks caster to target and atacking it 5 times, makes and illusion of himself on each strike in the caster's place then the caster blinks to another target and repeats. At the 5the target he blinks back to a random target replacing the illusion.

illusions:
Damage: 50%
Damage taken: 200%
Last: 10 sec

I dunno if it's really great but it can really confuse the people around the target

LightChaosma

Reaction score
Have a spell that creates a copy of all units around the unit(of allies and enemy unit, though they all belong to the hero), the copies do 50% damage and get 150% damage, but have a very short life span.

scenario, hero and 2 units on the hero's side battle agiannst 5 creeps
hero casts this spell, becomes 2 heroes and 4 units vs 10 creeps, or 2 heroes, 4 units, 5 creeps vs 5 creeps?

i might use either of these ;) altough the first one seems pointless:p

LightChaosma

Reaction score
its gonna be a spellpack for someone to use in any map they wish, most likely AOS, the hero is like a... test hero, and the map is like a... test map?:p

Charapanga

Reaction score
Oh, alrighty then, i'll think about it for a bit and will get back to you if i think of something useful ;)

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Clone Strike - (passive) - each attack has a % chance to create a clone that then does like an omnislash type move, each attack dealing less damage and the clone fadeing more after each one, clone disappears after the move is completed.

Another spell - when activated, (autocastable), each time the hero is attacked, they are instantly replaced with a clone and the hero goes to where the clone used to be

Yet another spell - averages the HP of the hero with that of all his clones (ex: adds up the hp of all the clones + the hero, then sets the HP of all of them to that divided by their total max hp)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Barrage of Clones - (Channeled) (ST)

The hero channels, and when finished 3/4/5 clones are summoned forming a shape, then are launched into the air and lading near the target attacking once each.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
Initiate Clone Wars

creates a Portal which summons Clones from Star Wars

dum dum dudum, dum dudum ,dum dudummmmmmmmmmmm.

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
DNA experiment:cool:
injects a target allied unit with DNA, the unit will have 25% chance to get poisoned and get damaged over time, and a 75% chance to get stronger and stronger over time(higher hp, mana(if the unit has mana),armor,ect.). once the unit has doubled in strength(strength is max hp, ect.), the unit will split in two. the time it takes to double should be around 10 seconds. cannot target self(or any hero). clone will not expire.

O.K., I know this isn't possible, but whatever. oh, the unit should also expand(scaling value) over the ten seconds but will revert to normal size after splitting(don't make the unit get too big).

oops, off topic, magic illusions. heh heh

illusion mode
puts the unit into illusion mode for five seconds, for each attack that is directed at the unit, a illusion is put in place where the unit was previously(illusion takes 250% damage, can't attack, has same amount of heath/mana/ect. as unit, illusion lasts 2 seconds), the unit shifts backwards(or as close as backwards as the unit can go), the unit takes half damage, the illusion takes the other half.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.