Color codes for 'Display to (All Players) the text'

xz-master

Reaction score
I've seen maps where the game/engine said something, in colored text.

Anyone got a link to those color-codes? ;)

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
Here.

For triggers, use the "hex" codes in that link. Remember that you need to begin the code with a | and to end the color code use |r.

There are also just the basic player codes you can find, use the search button. It will do wonders for you. :)

xz-master

Reaction score
Here.

For triggers, use the "hex" codes in that link. Remember that you need to begin the code with a | and to end the color code use |r.

There are also just the basic player codes you can find, use the search button. It will do wonders for you. :)

How should i implement the color-code with my text?

Just put it in, as the first word, before the text?

|#FFCC11|r ?

That ain't working :confused:

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
you should get newgen :3 it has a built in colorizer, so all you have to do is make the text you want and click "generate" and it puts all the text and hex codes in for you:
click here for direct download :D

just extract the file to another folder and run it as if it were the editor ^^

that way you can both see how hex codes work in it, and do them all at the same time :D

NindoOne

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Use |c followed by a RGB hex code (example |cffffcc00) and use |r to reset the colour to white.

Code:
Example:

In Editor: |cffffcc00Hello world!|r
In Game: [COLOR="Orange"]Hello world![/COLOR]

EDIT: @ Sui-cookie: The NewGen colorizer is just stupid, WC3 Coloured Text Creator is much better

Stringel

Reaction score
it's |c + transparency + hex, since transparency for text doesnt work you can put whatever you want there. the result can look like this:
red = |cffff0000red|r
blue = |cff0000ffblue|r
yellow = |cff800080yellow|r

canons200

Reaction score
there are a lot(as above), what i think you need to know is how to implement it, see below for example

|c00ff0000|r...............this code is red
beware, the code that make this code turn red is ff0000, while the |c00 is to implement the code in WC3, the |r is the ending code where the colour word stop before this.

|c000000ffEXAMPLE|r..............this code is blue, again the front 4 word |c00 is to implement the code in WC3, if you copy this example, you will see the blue text EXAMPLE

xz-master

Reaction score
BIG thanks to everyone who replied.

I've got it to work proberly. For some reason, i need to put 2x 'aa' in there, i'm unsure on what they do. By reading the above post, im very sure, it alters the color. Doesn't matter though.
This is what i did:

rvbubb.jpg

2077y92.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.