Complete Hero Morphing

kelogsloops

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Okay I want to make an ability where a hero is able to shift from form to form, let's say Athas has the ability called Morph, where he will transform into Sylvanas with ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT ABILITIES. I've tried it with Bear Form, but the form which it transforms has the same abilities.AND, another harder bit is that the SKILLS, are leveled in the order. I mean like lets take Sylvanas, her spells are BLack Arrow lv 2, Drain Manalv 3, I forgot, and Charm. When she morphs back into Arhtas, his Death Coil will be level 2, Deaht pact LV 3, Unholy AUra lv 0 and ANIMATE Dead lv 1.

HOW CAN I DO THIS?!!!

istar

Reaction score
i believe there is some other threads about this matter, you can read about them
if i were you, i would create 2 heroes and hide 1 of them
then trigger such that everytime you learn 1st skill for 1st hero, learn 1st skill for the other, then the swap ability swap the location of both unit, unhide 2nd, hide 1st, deselect 1st and select 2nd
though the drawback is that both hero scorescreen will appear at the top left corner, i dont know how to disable them

ccsdude

Reaction score
i think it is possible but... you need to trigger it.

i think it would be something like having the other form hidden and when the hero uses the skill hide the hero, unhide the other, put it in the same position, and set it the same experience or lvl if not posible experience so it will have the skill points to use it as he wants...

P.S I am not sure but I think that is the way to go...

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
Gah, don't hide things. I hate hiding things.

Store the levels of the abilities in variables to get the appropriate level on each one. As for morphing but still keeping the old abilities, go into gameplay constants and check out Gameplay - Morphing Disables Alternate Abilities. I think this is set to True by default, so I could be wrong in making you look there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.