Computer selecting custom hero skills

The Pigeon

Cool Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering how you get computer heroes to select custom abilities when they level up. So far I've only found the pre-made abilities in the 'learn skill' trigger.

What I've done so far is;

Event
Hero gains level
Conditions
Hero belongs to the computer

I need to know how to do it because I've set it so heroes can level up above 10, but I don't know how to get the computer to use skill points above that level (like on attribute bonus). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
"Hero - Learn skill" has a complete list of every Hero ability, including custom ones... provided you set the dropdown to "custom"...

The AI editor is useless here.
- You would have to make a complete AI
- It doesn't support levels greater than 10

The Pigeon

Cool Member
Reaction score
The Pigeon

I was referring to the comment by Ace heart.
I can't find it in the AI editor either...

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
well many people want to know how to edit in AI editor, well im one of those......its really hard to make an AI hero.......

The Pigeon

Cool Member
Reaction score
Confusing Editor

Do you know how to make an AI hero? AceHeart was right about the editor being useless for levels higher then 10. I've never used the editor before, so I've really no idea what to do. This is what I've got so far, but instead of the archmage skill, I want my custom skill.

View attachment trigger.bmp

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
maybe if your spell is based of blizzard maybe that was the one he will learn, just like the trigger, order unit to warstomp, and your unit has the custom spell based on warstomp, it means the unit uses it, so i think it is still simmilar at learning the skill, i think it is, maybe not for the others, im not so sure cause i dont have the editor with me.....sorry

Mr Zero

Junior Regular (Got the T-shirt)
Reaction score
2002672247444471726_rs.jpg

:)

The Pigeon

Cool Member
Reaction score
Oh, ok. I don't have the 'value box' in my version of warcraft TFT. I'm using the original version, do I need a patch for that?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.