Computer

Ynklig

Reaction score
Ok, this is maybe a noob question, but here goes: For an example, you are doing a boss thing. The player 4 ( purple ) controlls the bosses. Player 4 is a computer which it should be, but when you are about the play the game, you can change away the computer and jump down to it so that you are controlling the bosses, like in a TD you don't want a player to be able to controll the creeps. And another question, the players shouldnt be able to chose their own colours and race, they are allready chosen for them.

Hope you understand what I mean, thanks :)

mOoEyThEcOw

Reaction score
For thew pick colors and races thing, go to scenarios--> player options and make sure you use fixed start locations

For the purp starting as a computer and being changeable can't be done from what i know, but you can do this, make it a separate force and leave it open, then to start the game they either have to make it a computer or be it themselves.

Ynklig

Reaction score
All right, thanks!

So if I get it right, if you play in B.net the host can take away the computer that playes the creeps in a TD and jump down to the force himself? ( Never hosted so I don't know ).

mOoEyThEcOw

Reaction score
no, it'll be empty, the host can add a computer (put in the force name: Creeps (computer) so they know they can make it a computer) there is no way that i know of to make a default computer that you can remove...

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
If you want to lock a player as a computer player (so that players can't control them) just go to player options, set player 4 to be a computer, and then check the box that says "lock player settings". If you do that, the host won't be able to change player 4 from being a computer. The same screen has options that let you set the race and color of each player as well, and locking player settings will lock those as well.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.