contra legends!

Rad

Reaction score
Right now I'm taking a game design class. Were using game maker for the first two weeks >: (

I had this dream where i was playing my archer from oblivion that I was playing yesterday, but it was in contra...

and instead of dropping little balls that give you multi-shot they dropped potions and magic scrolls which gave you ... well not exactly sure but I could come up with that! It will be designed like in Gauntlet Legends how you throw your axe and stuff so everything has a ranged attack.

Anyway, I think I'll make this (or a short version of it) for my final in class, I could wait until we start using Torque Game Builder (second term we use Torque Game Engine [3d]), but I think game maker is totally capable of this and I wouldn't have to wait.

I don't really know how far I get before I discover something I'm not capable of, mainly the AI is scaring me, and the art of course but I know some people... nobody reliable but yeah.

Does this not sound like the best freaking game ever :D

Would anyone be interested in joining in making art or if they are any good at game maker (Certainly better than me...)?

stubs101

Reaction score
Well... you haven't really explained the game. You just said your archer from Oblivion was receiving from the crap dead guys drop scrolls and magic potions instead of balls. I would like the game if it had a plotline (or if it was an RPG, I could understand why it would have no plotline then) instead of just killing people. But as a final, it should work well, if you get good art and can make the AI work. I support the idea, but sadly, no I do not have any talents in the area. Ask w/e though, maybe he can draw aw well as altering renders.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.