Controlling Hero's Spells

Progesterone

Reaction score
Dear all,
I wish to ensure that in order to learn a particular level for a certain spell, the hero must reach specific levels first.
Much clearer with this example: To learn Level 1 of Spell X, hero must be at least level 1; to learn level 2 of Spell X, hero must be at least level 3; L3 of Spell->Hero min L6; L4 of Spell-->Hero min L10; L5 of Spell-->Hero min L14
Ie, I understand that there is a part under spell editor to specify the "level intervals", but my situtation cannot be solved by that as the "intervals between the minimum levels required of the hero" is not the same across different levels of the spell.
Can someone please help me ? Thanks !

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
You might specify unit requirements for each level of the ability, with the unit's names as Level 1, Level 3 and Level 6 etc. Though I'm not sure if this method works with different requirements for different levels.

Progesterone

Reaction score
Kaerf, thanks for the reply. Can you elaborate on that ? (ie, which exact field do I change ?) Thanks !

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
The Techtree - Requirements field. I think it goes by level, i.e. Level 1 requires the first item in the list, Level 2 requires the second item and so on. That is, if it actually works.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.