Crime Convicts escape dressed as Sheep

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
TWO escaped convicts have dodged a huge manhunt - by disguising themselves as SHEEP.

The pair dressed in full sheepskin fleeces, complete with heads, to lie low among farm flocks.

Robbers Maximiliano Pereyra, 25, and Ariel Diaz, 28, stole the sheep hides from a ranch after breaking out of an Argentinian maximum security prison a week ago.

And they have managed to evade the 300 cops on their trail - despite locals seeing them running through fields at night.

Read more here.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
It is just like they have watched "Oh brothers, where art tho" to much or something:p

Durandal

Reaction score
Haha, those are some smart dudes, too bad they wasted it all by choosing a life of crime.

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
They've played Warcraft, and found the perfect opportunity to use polymorph. Gaming does have its benefits! :D

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Pfft. I have my Phoenix mount... I'll fly awa- Oh... We're not in Outland or Northrend -_-' Crap.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I hope they don't turn into lamb meat at the grocery store.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I love the number of Warcraft references in this thread.

And groaned when I read an official said "they can't pull the wool over our eyes forever" T_T

Durandal

Reaction score
Stfu >=(

Just cuz I don't play WoW you alls haters on me :(

How did you get hating on you out of that...

And don't say it was a joke, cause if it was, it was a lame one

I love the number of Warcraft references in this thread.

And groaned when I read an official said "they can't pull the wool over our eyes forever" T_T

xD

It occurred to me that these aren't necessarily smart crooks, it could be just really dumb cops

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Wow. Just... nevermind. Stereotyping may not always be true, but it possibly is in your case.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.