Copy the same ability

onejube

Reaction score
Is there an ability like warstomp that can be "Cast" by a single click?
Also this ability will be copied and given to the same hero.
Is there a way to give a unit the same ability twice so when one ability is cast there is no effect on the other?

I'm making a spell book with 10 abilities in it and I wish to have all abilities based off the same ability this will make it easier for me to trigger

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Cant you make a custom spell? Like copy the WarStomp then paste it then just rename the spell and change the dmg/stun time if you need and change the hotkey?

Bird

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Is there an ability like warstomp that can be "Cast" by a single click?
...Warstomp already is Cast by a single click?

Is there a way to give a unit the same ability twice
Try giving your Unit 2 versions of Warstomp, but change the Order String to Thunder Clap on the 2nd one.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you're gonna have to trigger stuff like Thunder Clap to function as War Stomp. Storm Bolting dummies, yeah...

Others that are no-target... well, Fan of Knives is kinda odd in how it functions, but you could use it. Any summoning spell. Channel, of course. Resurrection/Animate Dead, maybe... I don't know if you can use them without corpses nearby.

I think just take the summoning skills and trigger it. You've got quite a few to use.

Water Elemental
Prawns
Lava Spawn
Feral Spirit
Book of Summoning
Owl Scout
Summon Bear
Summon Thunder Hawk
Summon Quilbeast

That's 9 right there. Regular old War Stomp makes 10. Thunder Clap for 11. Channel for 12. That's a full Spellbook right there.

onejube

Reaction score
I didn't really want to use heaps of different abilities, but I guess i'll have to :( thanks "Cheddar" plus rep

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
channel. that is an ability which is entirely made only for the purpose of triggering.

two abilities of the same kind collide because of the same order ids which are hardcoded for every spell. however, channel (and a very few other abilities) can have custom set order ids and therefor a single unit can have unlimited copys of channel without any problems.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.